This is our second publication in 2016, consisting of 208 pages filled with stories and pictures that express our love of cycling.
Soigneur was born in the Netherlands in 2012, when we set out to create an independent magazine celebrating cycling culture. The Dutch-language editions we’ve produced since have paid homage to the breadth of the sport, all over the world, both in writing and with photographs. Although a few English articles have appeared in our pages in the past, we now feel it is time to share our love for cycling — and print — with the world.
Soigneur Cycling Journal 16 is filled with stories, reportages and photo essays by contributors from around the world, sharing their love of cycling. This edition consists of 208 high quality print pages with a fine collection of photo's and illustrations alongside long and short reads, that will inspire every cyclist and cycling aficionado out there. Cover shot by Michael Blann.
In this edition:
- Roads to Ride with Michael Blann
- The Day Fabian Waved to Me
- Racing through the Fallout – Peace Race ‘86
- Super Domestique
- Transcontinental by James Robertson
- Observations by Phil Liggett
- Flanders – Home of the Classics
- The Art of War
- Long Road to Lisbon
- Timm Kölln’s 2007-2010 Portfolio
- Descent by Peter Winnen
- Design according to Death Spray Custom
- Greg LeMond - The Little Guy
- This is the End
- Fecha publicación
- noviembre 2016